Read directions and safe handling information carefully before use.
- Shake can vigorously for 30 seconds before use.
- Screw threaded end of straw assembly securely onto valve. Dispense slowly. If foam does not flow easily, do not force from can.
- Familiarize yourself with foam by practicing on newspaper.
- Fill openings less than 50% full. For large voids, mist water between foam applications to speed curing. Overfilling can buckle substrates.
- Foam is tack-free in about 5-10 minutes and cures in eight hours.
- Cured foam can be trimmed, shaped, sanded, painted or stained. To trim, use a sharp knife or serrated blade.
- Can will seal itself shut if allowed to sit unused for over two hours and may not be restarted. Expect one-time use.
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download the GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information (2.1MB PDF).
You're never alone when navigating our site. If you need assistance, contact us and we'll help you get where you need to go.