THE FRAME FILLER
GREAT STUFF PROâ„˘ Window & Door is specifically formulated to seal gaps between window and door frames and their rough openings. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
This low-pressure, flexible polyurethane foam sealant:
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places.
- Comes in a can thatâ€™s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Expands just enough to seal gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when applied appropriately.
- Bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames.
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can lower energy bills.
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions.
- 16-18 windows (20 oz gun version)*
- Repels and deflects water.
Itâ€™s easy to use because itâ€™s:
- Soft, pliable , easy to stuff back into gap without trimming
- Tack-free in 3-10 minutes. 1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes.
- Flexible after it cures.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Yellow-colored so you can see it.
- UL Classified.
- Available in 20-oz. straw and 20-oz. gun applied cans.
*U.S. ONLY - Based on Average-sized windows (36â€ť x 60â€ť , gap 3/8â€ť wide and 1â€ť deep)
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF PROâ„˘ WINDOW & DOOR INSULATING FOAM
GREAT STUFF PROâ„˘ WINDOW & DOOR BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
ICC-ES Legacy NER-645. Conforms to AAMA 812-04 pressure-build @ 0.08 psi, ABAA standards for air leakage per ASTM 283, ASTM E331, ASTM E547, ASTM C1620. UL Classified as a sealant. See CCMC 13074-R.
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFFâ„˘ WINDOW & DOOR
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFFâ„˘ product should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.VIEW HOW-TO VIDEOS
GREAT STUFFâ„˘ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFFâ„˘ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.