GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant can help save much more than energy costs. Designed for residential construction, it provides an easy and effective way to maintain the continuity of an approved fire block material.
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 3/4 inch. It is specifically designed to impede the spread of fire and smoke through service penetrations. GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock forms a long-lasting, airtight and water-resistant barrier and is easily recognizable by its bright orange color.
- Impedes spread of fire and smoke through service penetrations**
- Recognized as an Alternate Fireblocking material for residential construction
- Tested according to ASTM E84, ASTM E814 (modified), UL 1715
- Seals service penetrations between floors
- Seals electrical runs through wall studs
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Exceptional adhesion to building materials
- Tack free in 10-15 minutes; Trims in 60 minutes *
- Bright orange colored foam for easy code identification
- Cures rigid in 8 hours
- All-direction dispensing
- UL Classified
- One 12 oz. can = up to 22 tubes of caulk
- One 16 oz. can = up to 30 tubes of caulk
*70 ± 5 °F and 50 ± 5 %RH, , 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
**Intended for use in residential applications to maintain the continuity of an approved fire block material.
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock Sales Sheet (US) (365KB PDF)
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock Sales Sheet (English) - Canada (365KB PDF)
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock Sales Sheet (French) (313KB PDF)