GREAT STUFF™ GAPS & CRACKS
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps (up to 1 inch) inside or out. But you probably guessed as much from the name. What you might not have guessed is how easy it is to use (thanks to the straw applicator) or how it expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a durable, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation
- Exceptional adhesion to building materials
- Interior or exterior use
- Tack free in 10-15 minutes*. Trims in one hour.
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- All-direction dispensing
- UL Classified
- One 12 oz. can = up to 22 tubes of caulk (= 7 quarts of caulk)
- One 16 oz. can = up to 30 tubes of caulk (= 9 quarts of caulk)
* 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length.
Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.