GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door
If you're installing windows, doors or skylights and you're not using GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant, you're probably unaware of a faster, cheaper air-sealing solution. In fact, there are some window and door manufacturers that have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door. It is a minimal-expanding foam with a low pressure build that forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal between a window or door frame and its rough opening without bowing or bending the window frames. It's the original window and door draft stopper.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming
- One 12 oz. can foams up to six average sized residential windows (36' x 60", 3/8" wide gap, and 1" deep)
- Repels/deflects water
- Tack free in 10-15 minutes*
- Trims within 60 minutes
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Cures flexible
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
*70 + 5 °F and 50 + 5 %RH, , 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.